Thursday 11 November 2021

Audience Classification :)

 1) Make sure your psychographics presentation is uploaded on your blog with all details of the couple and their media consumption (it needs to be on everybody's blog individually but can be a duplicate of your partner's post).

Presentation

2) Which psychographic group do you feel best fits YOUR lifestyle and personality? Explain how and why you made your decision and provide evidence justifying this.

I believe I fit best into the mainstreamer psychographic group- this is because I tend to consume the same media that I see people around me consuming (e.g. Marvel movies or Netflix shows). I tend to watch movies and shows as soon as they come out. I also tend to stay loyal to media that has meaning to me which links to the sentimentality that mainstreamers have. I also do tend to prefer mainstream films that are economically successful and widely spoken about within people around me- mainstreamers do tend to prefer the 'family brand' type of media and this is also what I lean towards when I pick what I want to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tomb Raider Anniversary: Blog Tasks :)

Language and Audience Analyse the game cover for Tomb Raider Anniversary (above). 1) How does the cover communicate the genre of the game? T...